How can something hurt so much. Even with all the necessary supplement, the right focus, the scheduled plans, yet there is a burning sensation inside of me. It doesn't seem to pass or let go, its just burning so deeply inside. It hurts to the core. I am totally sore.
I can't rush it either, neither can I control my relapses. Sometimes your heart just prompts you the way it is and the emotional tide catches wind once again. And everything else, just washes through in sorrow.
Stand alone doesn't work, community effort seems foolish, my daily reading seems redundant. Moreover, it's undeserving of me to even first be in this place.
How can it be so cold. Too cold.
I can't rush it either, neither can I control my relapses. Sometimes your heart just prompts you the way it is and the emotional tide catches wind once again. And everything else, just washes through in sorrow.
Stand alone doesn't work, community effort seems foolish, my daily reading seems redundant. Moreover, it's undeserving of me to even first be in this place.
How can it be so cold. Too cold.

hey soon wei.. I FOUND YOU!!
muahah..okay so i didnt exactly FIND you but whatever.
*waves*
I've had a pretty good start to the year too, so in my own selfish way, I guess I'm glad I'm not in the same boat right now. Hehehehehe. :p
BUT, I'd like to say that, as rough as it is, this too will soon pass, just hang in there. We can't always see the reason for our suffering, but take heart, our Father sees, hears, knows, aches, and is already moving.
Just hang in there!!
Yup, I got home last week and I think I'm getting over my cold and my jet-lag. So let's find some people and hit the courts. Playing with just me will be too boring for you!!!
sarah: welcome welcome :) shall see you here more often then!
z: yeah let's smash the courts down, there is so much in to rip down buildings and burn the town actually. Yes, its been a tough start, a challenging year already. Thanks for the comfort and the friendship as always. Get your bandana and wrist bands n call me soon :)